Thursday, January 19, 2006

He is 92, she is 84...

... At stake is more than RM100mil. He filed a suit against his wife and kids. They drugged him to make him sign over the controlling stakes in his company.
-The Star 19th January 2006

When I am 94, if these knees of mine don't give way, if I ever reach 94, I want to have a humble abode facing the ocean. Right on the beach that when I step outside every morning, soft sandy pearls can greet me hello. And the beautiful sunrise will drench me. I want a hammock nearby where I can sleep away my lazy afternoons. My meals will be grilled fish fresh from the underworld. My squids, my prawns will cook bright red on the barbecue. If I ever find a man to share an eternity with, we'll gather footsteps as we bid the sun goodbye. If I don't meet the one He made for me, I'll make friends with other 94 year olds who are sitting back and relaxing like me and the boys and girls of summer. The former to face the future together, the latter to remind me of who I was 70 years ago. When I go to sleep at night the wind will whisper beautiful rhymes in my ears.

My kids will have become mothers and fathers themselves. They will be out there testing their own wings.

I don't want to be in a court, fighting against the person I took a vow with and the offsprings I gave life to.No.God forbid.

Love can't put food on the table, money is the root to all evil. So how?

Lonestar


posted at 3:49 AM

1 Comments:

  • At 3:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Aww sweetieee... I really hope your dreams come true. At least if mine doesn't, I get a taste of yours. Ha ha!

    (I'm a imagining lobsters cooked on the grill with lemon garlic sauce ... yummm!)

     

Post a Comment

...Back