Saturday, February 11, 2006

Inattentive

One of the things on my top list of hates would be being unappreciated. I hate it so much when I come up to a person with so much anticipation to share my tales and the other party would dismiss me straight away. Ok, probably, you’re not so interested in my stories or we don’t have a common interest. But, can you at least have some respect for me? A smile would be nice enough. I’m not expecting you to be so overjoyed with what I’m feeling, but perhaps be happy for this friend of yours. And I sincerely, do not appreciate your undiplomatic response to shut me off either. The minute I open my mouth, you try to cut me off with some negative remarks. Show some compassion, be more polite, that might help.

This type of people usually makes me less communicative. They make me feel like my conversation is not interesting enough to be heard. When they cut me off with negative remarks, it would make me even less verbal.

To this people, thanks for killing off my enthusiasm. I just can’t be happier. I shall keep things to myself then. Or, I shall return you with the same favour, no?

-LostSoul-


posted at 1:10 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

...Back