Thursday, February 16, 2006

Need to run, need to cry.

A lot is happening I'm losing ground. I have lost a reason to look forward to another day. I have a lot of people around me but none I could run to. I guess I could if I wanted to, but I don't feel comfortable enough. Then again come to think of it, I never really was the kind to wear my emotions on my sleeve. But lately I feel the need to express. Maybe it is the fact that so many of my friends have that special someone to run to at the end of the day. Maybe it is due to my pillar of support, my wings without which I cannot fly, my parents, are so far away, so out of reach. Maybe it is because I have suppressed enough, the feelings are overflowing it just cannot stay inside there anymore. And those stubborn feelings won't settle with being let out through writing or crying. It wants to be vocalized and heard.
One of these days, I swear I will run away. To where nobody knows me. Where nobody will judge me. Far in the valleys where no one can nudge me online. Way out of civilization where my phone won't work. I'll have my favourite music, my favourite magazine, my favourite pictures. Don't tell anyone and just go. That day is soon and I swear. Because it is just too much now I can't cope.


posted at 12:12 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

...Back