Friday, March 24, 2006

Happy Thoughts

My days seem brighter these days. Nothing extraordinary has happened for the past few weeks, only that some thoughts have made me feel happy inside. In fact, I'm having my final exams right now. What could possibly be so exciting about having your finals? Perhaps, I've learned to count my blessings. I've had two papers earlier this week, the first was tough and the latter was tricky. Yet, I left the exams hall with big smiles on my face. I was so glad they were over, I didn't ponder so much upon how difficult they were. I couldn't be bothered. There'll be another two next week, and I can't wait to finish them off. Not that I've covered much, just want to get it done and over with.

After that, it'll be 3months off for me! I'm not planning to work part-time this time around. I'm just gonna laze around. Take a break. Not that I've been such a hard worker, but I just want to put my mind at rest. It's been a long time since I had a long holiday. I'm gonna make full use of this one. I so can’t wait. Hehe. :)

Cheer up my darlings! Watch the sun. Smell the roses.

-LostSoul


posted at 2:01 AM

1 Comments:

  • At 8:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    glad ur doin fine, havent heard from u for so long. i try my hardest to watch the sun , thing is its never out. thats y im off to barcelona next week! woooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
    thing is, i sure wish i was goin wit u ppl!
    when i come back we gossips ok

     

Post a Comment

...Back