Saturday, March 18, 2006

I Am Tired Too


My head constantly throbs... painfully. I have a hard time trying to sleep. I would go to bed early but only end up tossing and turning for hours before I finally fall asleep. I would wake up several times during the night for apparently no reason... well sometimes to pee. Bottomline is that I can't seem to sleep soundly.

I wake up to nightmares. I used to never wake up remembering what I dreamt but now I do. Which is not a good thing all the time. My appetite is like always... superb. However, my tummy doesn't seem to agree with my appetite. I puked my favourite dish, my mom's sambal udang. I am really a sambal freak. Whatever I consumed after that seems to just linger around in my tummy, not digesting. I can somehow feel like I could throw myself up any minute.

It's truly not a good feeling.

My little brothers are here. I've missed them so much. We played card games all night yesterday and I took them out to BK this evening. They really haven't been out in a while. On our way there, they kept pointing out to buildings asking what those were, some were in construction and the last time they were here, the buildings weren't around yet.

Where they stay now, my poor little beings are confined to their bikes cycling around the compound playing among themselves. Tonight I'm taking them out for a movie.

--Lola


posted at 6:56 PM

2 Comments:

  • At 6:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    its times like these i want you to look back on our good times and start counting the days coz i'll b home sooooooon, and i've plans for us, and i plan to see it thru. =)

     
  • At 6:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    its times like these i want you to look back on our good times and start counting the days coz i'll b home sooooooon, and i've plans for us, and i plan to see it thru. =)

     

Post a Comment

...Back