Monday, March 20, 2006

Mereng



I woke up this morning to a call... like I was hallucinating. I could've sworn I heard my brother's voice clearly calling out "Kaklong" to me. It startled me and I woke up with a jolt, looking around for a familiar face that I had so call heard just seconds before.

I lay in bed wondering what had just happened. For a moment, I was scared. I couldn't go back to sleep. I lay motionless in bed, my eyes blinking in confusion. The call had seemed so real... yet reality was right before my very eyes.

My menstrual cycle has never been late before. It's always earlier by a week or almost on time. Not this time around. Maybe the accumulating stress has affected the moons. (No, I'm not pregnant, thank you.)

This blog is becoming really depressing. So much for being the cherry. Ha ha ha!

--Lola


posted at 11:02 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

...Back