Friday, May 19, 2006

3 Top Reasons..

...I Sometimes Wish to Be a Man:

1. Emotional Attachment
Men are not so emotionally attached with their close friends. But they do have a strong bond. For example a girl, when one of her close friends has a boyfriend or another close girlfriend and start going out/spend more time with these people, the girl will start to 'terasa'. Haiyo! Another thing, girls tend to ask their girlfriends too much about their personal lives, every little tiny details. See, the beauty of being a guy here, you can go out with whoever without having to tell your housemates/buddies/other guyfriends. The only thing these people would know about their friends' girlfriends is her name. Some of them don't even get to see their friends' girlfriends.

2. Menstrual Agony
Every thing about menstrual to me is just pretty shitty.Sometimes, I get terrible period pain that I can't even get myself out of bed and the pain will hardly be eased away although you've tried thousands of remedies. Despite that, there's always this hormonal imbalance where out of a sudden I break into tears, be all cranky or laugh like a hyena. There's also this diet imbalance where I would eat like a pig or my appetite totally turns off. Oh yea, and also, if it's a heavy flow that day, I have to go to the bathrooms like gazillionth times to change my pad. I don't want to be stained, would I?

3. Dressing Up Dilemma
Gosh! I just hate dressing up so much. Being a woman, there's like million of things you have to take care of, from your head to the toe. Make-ups, handbags, accessories, shoes, hairdos, tops, bottoms. Everything has to match and in place! If a woman appears in a shirt twice the same week, a person would possibly come up with a remark, "hasn't she got another shirt to wear?". Same scenario on a guy, people will just not say anything because how different can the guys clothes be? It's usually the conventional polo shirt/t-shirt in basic colours like blue, black and white. A guy could have only three pairs of pants(a khaki, a jeans and a slack) in the wardrobe and it's enough. This makes it tough for us women to pack for travelling too, we need different clothes for dinner, casual, outdoor sports. Once, my friend travelled with his girfriend and he only had a backpack with him while his girlfriend had few bags like she was going off for a month. There's also all these skin products, hair products, etc that we have to buy which comes in great prices! Sigh. Ok, possibly there are all these metrosexuals men who take care of themselves like we do, but if I was a man, I 'd be those conventional ones. Hehe. :)

-LostSoul


posted at 1:47 PM

2 Comments:

  • At 2:06 PM, Blogger Cherries & Onions said...

    1-Joey was jealous when Chandler and Monica got together!

    2-Yes I'm considering chucking my uterus hehe and shrink my breasts too. But it is always a valid to be unreasonable!

    3-Just wear what you like, dun give a damn what ppl say. =)

    If I can be a man, I wanna be Yusry so I can ceraikan Erra and let him move on! (marah ni!!)

     
  • At 10:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Wahaha. Joey emo! I am wearing what I like but being on certain occasions, we are REQUIRED to dress up. Hehe. Sigh.

    Xyah cerai pun, I rase he has move on. :)

     

Post a Comment

...Back