Monday, May 01, 2006








The boy I always look forward to seeing, the boy who makes the cutest funny faces and says the funniest thing, the boy who dresses just the way I like, the boy whose smile is framed in my mind, the boy I miss each and every single day, the boy I think of when I see two beings walk hand in hand, the boy I'm certain I love, my very first love, love of my life....

...is getting married
...to the love of his life

and it ain't me.

I want to cry, but that ain't gonna break em up is it?


posted at 6:40 PM

1 Comments:

  • At 12:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Aww hons... that is sad. But look at it this way. One day you'll come to meet and fall in love with someone lucky enough to be called the love of YOUR life and in return, you will be the love of HIS life.

    That would be more meaningful wouldn't it? Cheer up!

     

Post a Comment

...Back