Friday, May 19, 2006

A cry

I hope you know I walked away that day because I know you so well, and if I had stayed it would have been the anger talking.

And also because I know myself well. I have this humongous sense of pride and ego I would have stood by my decision knowing that I am wrong.

I haven't since you since that day. I want to talk this through like mature adults (but who are we kidding here =p) but like I said, my bruised ego won't let me pick up the phone and ring you.

We got through so much, we will get through this. I'm just waiting for your call.

I had a falling out with a friend recently but I did not bother to reconcile. There was no dying need inside me to kiss and make up. But you mean the world to me. You ARE my world.
You are my everything!

And that is why I want us to get over this. I am sure we will.

I don't say this much,I love you.



posted at 11:36 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

...Back