Friday, May 26, 2006

One day closer to you

My married friends keep asking me
When I will settle down
They tell me time is passing,
And there is not many good ones still around,
I tell them I am not afraid to be alone
And there's no need to rush into something wrong
So I am not gonna worry
I an in no hurry
It's in the hands of fate
There's nothing I can do
And it might be tomorrow
Or the one that follows
Got the rest of my life to look forward to
Coz I am one day closer to you
You might be in Montana
living in the hills
Or you might be in Virginia
living in the hills
All I know is I haven't found you yet
But who knows maybe we have already met
Everyday I pray that God will keep you safe
Cause I know you're out there somewhere
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
edit
And even though I know how very far apart we are
It helps to think we might be wishing on the very same bright star
And when the night winds start to sing a lonesome lullaby
It helps to think we're sleeping under the same big sky
Somewhere out there if love can see us through
We'll be together
Somewhere out there
Out where dreams do come true
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
edit


posted at 4:04 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

...Back