Friday, November 03, 2006

ABCs of my life, ABCs of gratitude.

A is for Abah, the one and only man I know who will love me fat and thin, young and old, right and wrong, good and bad, up and down, happy and sad, smart and silly, forever and ever.

B is for Brothers, the boys I grew up with and will grow old with. The boys who despite driving me up the wall most of the time, will come first to me before any other boys.

C is for Cheese! No amount of gym torture or no degree of slimming desire can put me off my cheese.

D is for dancing. Club dancing, hips-don't-lie, type of dance. Like the day I turned 22 ;) Ahh, that I'll remember forever.

E is for

F is for flat abs ala Nelly Furtado. Hot like hell.

G is for green. Apple green. I'm getting married in that colour I swear!

H is for handball. I get a rush from handball, its orgasmic.

I is for islands. Quiet, isolated ones. Where the waters are transparent, images of heaven. No fancy wharf of marina, just the beach in seconds.

J is for Jidah. She's my nenek, I love her. Period.

K is for KRU. Every word in every line of every song they write, every picture in every movie they make, every smile in every photograph, is magic. Spoon Slam Spring Sprong sume sila bungkus.

L is for love. I'm a huge believer of being in love. Walks in the park and breakfast in bed. Like a millio dollars!

M is for Mami. This one I'll die for, nuff said.

N is for N*z*h*h. I've seen her from kecik sampai besar, seen her jatuh macam nangka busuk and jatuh cinta. She's probably the most wonderful part of my growing up years.

O is for

P is for privacy. I value mine. Don't read my diaries, don't open my drawers, don't even sit on my bed without my permission!

Q is for

R is for

S is for summer. Winter is setting in and aku dah tak tahan. I dread thinking what January would bring. The only thing that would pull me through the winter is warm memories.

T is for travel. If I die having step foot on the African deserts, swim the Great Barrier Reef, party in Mexico, rollercoastered in the US of A, I'd have lived a fulfilling life.

U is for

V is for

W is for white gold. Gold is so my grandmother's colour!

X is for

Y is for Yusry. The world knows this is my one true love.

Z is for

P/S: I'll edit this when I find my loves for the rest of alphabets.

Lonestar


posted at 12:12 AM

1 Comments:

  • At 5:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    And you... mine :)

     

Post a Comment

...Back