Monday, November 20, 2006

... and I Thought I Was a Pessimist!

I can't stand people who are so friggin negative about every single effing thing. I mean hello, some people have problems too but they learn to live with it or at least do something about it. Just because you dwell in yours, don't drag others into your loom of self-destruction for a dragging period of time. For a while, it's acceptable. After a while, it gets freaking annoying especially when you don't seem to want to move on and the fact that I know I have had bigger problems than what you're facing.

Boy problems? Who doesn't have those? But if you're smarter than that, there are other bigger priorities and things to worry about. If you knew what I had gone through over the past few years, you would know how selfish you've been and how vastly different and petty yours was as compared to mine. It's freaking getting to me. Unlike you, I know problems are inevitable. While I manage mine, you resort to your own depression of sorts. Two words, grow up!

You might've been fed with a golden spoon... but get this. The world does NOT revolve around you and you don't deserve any special priorities just because. So live life and embrace it. Coz the way I see it, you're missing on hell of a lot.

--Lola


posted at 6:50 PM

1 Comments:

  • At 3:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    poeple leave footsteps in our heart. some when they come in, some when they leave =)

    lonestar

     

Post a Comment

...Back