Monday, December 04, 2006

Just A Dream

It was the weirdest thing. I was lying down just resting, with my eyes closed and suddenly a mad rush of things was running wildly in my head to which eventually made me drift off to sleep.

And then I had a dream...

I had an eye-checkup for a throbbing eye that gave me spinning headaches. The diagnosis came and I saw some funny looking images, supposedly my eyes.

The doc had thought that it'd be better if a close family member told me what I suffered from and well... I don't exactly remember who did all the talking.

But of all things... the cause of all the pain, the verdict of it all was, "You are suffering from a traumatic loss..." and I remember being so shocked I actually had trouble breathing. Like... it coulda been cancer or losing my eyeballs or something like that but something sooooo........ theoretical!? I was shocked nonetheless.

Then I remember my heart palpitating at such a speed that I fell back from a queer sensation of faint with absolutely no life or energy to pull myself up.


At that moment, I opened my eyes... breathed heavily for what seemed like someone had been choking on my neck.

But then slowly... I fell back onto my bed and realized it was all just a dream...

--Lola


posted at 12:54 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

...Back