Friday, December 15, 2006

Letting Go

Remember in Cinta, Harris left a set of placards bearing sketches and words that sent Airin in tears?

One of them totally resonated with me and it goes along the line of,

A little girl once told me, that if we love someone, we let them go...


I never thought I'd understand what it meant. All this while, it seemed like a pretty love quote to me. But when I finally came to a position of living up to those words... I know I have truly loved.

Most importantly, I have also accepted. And that makes it all seem okay =)


posted at 11:20 AM

2 Comments:

  • At 6:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    i want to love toooooooooooooooo.

     
  • At 10:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You will someday sweetheart... and until that happens, keep on hoping and searching. Don't force yourself to believe you're in love. Coz one day... just like that, you'll know what it feels like =)

     

Post a Comment

...Back