Wednesday, January 03, 2007

2007

Happy New Year.
06 was one of the best years of my life.
I travelled, Paris, Barcelona, New Zealand, Monte Carlo, Dublin.
I partied, Summer Ball, Reunion, Halloween, Birthday, Christmas.
I may have loved, him.
I look forward to what 2007 has in store.
'Astrologically', my stingy love stars are going to be generous in April.
Rich, smart and funny, please. (In no particular order)
On a different note, I am in love.
Very very very much in love.
Still in love.
Unrequited love.
I still stalk his online profile, and I die a little bit with every passing picture.
I still wonder what he sees in her. What do I not have?
Oh yea, I am only the chubby fat funny friend, dang!
always that...
"If this is only a crush, then I don't know if I could take the real thing if it happens"
"Why do they call it a crush? Because that's how you feel when they don't feel the same way in return"
"The mark of a true crush is when you fall in love first and grope for reasons afterward"
ahh...


posted at 10:17 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

...Back