Friday, January 26, 2007



An old friend nudged me online and we chatted for a bit, just to catch up on things. Good to hear she graduated. And we made big plans for summer, hoping to get the whole gang back home for 'our' first wedding. I can only cross my finger and hope my academic dates allow me to fly home in time for the wedding. I hate the way we are all over the world. If we all get to meet in the summer, one place, one time, it will probably be the highlight of my summer. All that is playing in my head is our old times. Our evenings in the Athinahapan park, panas-panas pun nak keluar. Our bike adventure to the mild forest before they cleared everything. Do you remember the times we skipped class and had the tarik in the canteen? Do you remember we climbed the trees in school? Do you remember our awesome tuition teacher? I do. I do. I do. I stil have that picture of us from sports day up on my wall. There's some things about all of you I don't like, and I am sure the feelings mutual. Sometimes I need to complain to someone else about you, just because I need to let it out. But I just have to take one look at you girls to realize that it is both the good and bad that makes you you, makes me me and makes us us. To be honest, I hate the way we have ended up, the way we're all seperated and our lives are heading into different directions. I want to bang my head against the wall now because I only spent ONE day in the summer with my bestfriend. The three years we sat together in class.. and I could only afford ONE day with her. Stupid, Unforgivable. You watch me this summer, we are having a blast, I promise!
I miss you girls. I may not have your pictures on my Friendster, I may not write you mushy testimonials, I may not send you birthday presents every year, because I don't think I need to justify to the public world how I feel about you. They don't need to know that I wish all of you a wonderful wonderful life ahead of you. Love love love.
Lonestar


posted at 11:19 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

...Back