Friday, February 16, 2007

Love Life

This is not in the spirit of Valentine's, but I will always have a soft spot for 14th February this year. I found out that I am the love of someone's life. I am to him what Yusry is to me. And all this while I wonder who can ever really like me, not to mention love. We spoke once in college, over dinner. He bought me chocolates, magazines and fruits when I broke my leg but never came round to giving it to me. Technology brought us back in touch, true, but I am very sure there is a more magical power working out there. I am not in love with him now, not yet, but there will always be a special place in my heart for the man who loves me because he wants to, despite knowing that I don't love him back, yet,
my facial muscle are tense from constant contraction, a consequence of my smiling from sunset to sunset ;):):):):):):):):):):):)


posted at 7:08 AM

1 Comments:

  • At 11:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    And the moment the feelings are reciprocated, your face will have a stroke darls!

     

Post a Comment

...Back