Sunday, July 29, 2007

Boosook

I am writing this from Hong Kong airport, I am stranded here for 16 hours, by choice. I was supposed to use that 16 hours to do a touch-n-go tour of HK, but one look outside the airport and I knew I wouldn't like it. I'd dislike it as much as I dislike London and Auckland and Vienna. I hate big bloody cities with arrogant concrete towers. I hate having to fight for a tiny space on the busy streets lined with shops selling objects I cannot afford, and wouldn't buy even if I could. So here I am in the security of the airport much to the liking of my mother. All I want right now is to go home and look forward to a trip to the countryside, to the beach, to the waterfalls, the greens of the tropics.


posted at 7:54 PM

1 Comments:

  • At 1:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I can't wait for you to be baccccccccckkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!! We can gossip all night looooooonggg!!!! Hahaha.

     

Post a Comment

...Back