Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Uncertainties

As this phase of my life draws to a near, the uncertainties of the unforeseen becomes undoubtedly terrifying. I have imagined my life unfolding itself in so many 'transformations', going in multi directions and venturing into so many different extremes that now it makes me wonder where I'm heading to when all this ends.

Will I do well?
Will I continue to be friends with my current friends?
Will I make enough money to keep me content? To travel, to shop....
Should I pursue postgrad studies?
Will my parents live long enough to see me achieve everything I ever hoped for? I sure hope so!
Will anyone ever love me again?

It's scary yet the mystery surrounding it intrigues me. Sure, it seems like yesterday I was biking out with my best buddy cycling around the neighbourhood looking for a 'haunted house' but the future is just waiting for me to own it. Just like I own my past.

Eventually, moving on is no more an option but a certainty.


posted at 8:07 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

...Back