Saturday, November 24, 2007

La Vie En Rose

Doesn't time fly so fast? A few more days and this blog is actually 2 years old. I learned a lot these 2 years... of love, of friends, of people. Some bitter some sweet, some not even worth a mention. Lately, I often find myself deterring from the things I don't have an inkling of liking and and people I don't intend to strengthen anymore relations with.

Why? Because I need my peace. I want that sense of complacence without unnecessary obstacles. I want to start anew. I want to be better, for me, for my close friends and my family. I used to not see the light at the end of the tunnel, I used to see a meek future. But I don't know where I regained my strength and became exponentially ambitious. Maybe my past helped in picking me up better than I thought.

I also learned a lot about myself; my tolerance level, my pain threshold (exceptionally high), my strengths and weaknesses, my ability to endure bad moments without having to drag anyone into it. I know I'm not alone but sometimes you just gotta do it for yourself.

There are things I miss, moments I'll forever cherish, things I wish I could erase from my memory... but then again, there's today and also a future to look forward to. The best of men move forward. And that's just what I'll do.


posted at 6:38 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

...Back